Basic Press Kit Package
The very best way to get started and test the PKP system… You get a one page which can serve as your One Sheet. 24/7 editing ability – to make changes to your online press kit in real time…. Find out more
Basic PKP – eXpanded
Basic PKP and also includes 2 hours a month of customized publicity campaigns. Along with everything already included in the Basic Press Kit Package… Find out more
A press kit, often referred to as a media kit in business environments, is a pre-packaged set of promotional materials of a person, company, or organization distributed to members of the media for promotional use. They are often distributed to announce a release or for a news conference.
Common press kit components
- Backgrounder with historical information on the company or individual
- Fact Sheet listing specific features, statistics, or benefits
- Biographies of key executives, individuals, artists, etc.
- Past Press Coverage
- Photos or other images (high resolution) of key executives, logos, products, etc.
- A press release detailing the current news the media kit is sent in reference to
- Media contact information (usually of a public relations department or spokesperson)
- A CD, DVD, Software title, video, etc. as appropriate for the sender of the release
- Collateral advertising material, such as: postcard, flyer, newspaper ad, etc.
Press kit uses
- Product launches
- New company launch
- Mergers and acquisitions
- News conferences
- Large events / Industry trade shows
Press Kit Publicity